- Federation Studios and Ananey Studios partner with Paramount to produce “Forever Shattered,” a documentary on the sexual crimes committed by Hamas during its attack on Israel
- The film will be directed by acclaimed filmmaker and investigative journalist Benoît Bringer
- “Forever Shattered” aims to shed light on how Hamas has used rape and sexual terror as weapons of war, causing immense physical and psychological trauma
- The documentary will delve into the events of the Oct. 7 attack on Israel, which resulted in numerous deaths and cases of sexual violence
- The project seeks to establish the truth and raise awareness about gender-based crimes as a weapon of war
Federation Studios and Ananey Studios, in collaboration with Paramount, are set to produce a groundbreaking investigative documentary titled “Forever Shattered” (working title). Directed by renowned filmmaker and investigative journalist Benoît Bringer, the film will shed light on the sexual crimes committed by Hamas during its attack on Israel on Oct. 7.
Unveiling the Horrors of Hamas
“Forever Shattered” aims to expose the horrifying tactics employed by Hamas during its attack on Israel. The documentary will delve into the use of rape and sexual terror as weapons of war, inflicting unimaginable physical, emotional, and psychological trauma on women, children, and men.
The Oct. 7 Attack
The Oct. 7 attack on Israel resulted in approximately 1,200 deaths and 250 hostages. During and after the attack, numerous cases of sexual violence, particularly against women and girls, were reported and documented at the Supernova Music Festival, as well as in the surrounding kibbutzims and villages.
A Historical Mission for Truth
In the aftermath of the Oct. 7 attack, a battle for the truth began in Israel. The “Forever Shattered” documentary embarks on a historical mission to independently document the events of that day, with a specific focus on the experiences of women. The film aims to establish facts and make the world aware of the use of gender-based crimes as a weapon of war.
An Acclaimed Filmmaker
Benoît Bringer, the director of “Forever Shattered,” is no stranger to investigative journalism. As a member of the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists team, Bringer received the Pulitzer Prize for his work on the Panama Papers investigation. With his expertise in uncovering the truth, Bringer is well-equipped to tackle the difficult subject matter of this documentary.
Benoît Bringer has a strong track record of producing impactful documentaries. Some of his notable works include “The Rise of Wagner,” “The Caviar Connection,” and “Panama Papers: The Hold-Up of the Century.” His previous films have delved into complex issues, exposing the truth and raising awareness on important global topics.
With “Forever Shattered,” Federation Studios, Ananey Studios, and Paramount aim to bring attention to the sexual crimes committed by Hamas during the Oct. 7 attack on Israel. The documentary will not only focus on the events themselves but also follow the victims’ journeys to recovery. By shining a light on the use of gender-based crimes as weapons of war, the film seeks to create awareness and inspire change. Share your thoughts on this important issue and join the conversation.